[Artemisia] Phoenix Rising!! Clean Up , Classes and other news.

james hayes WiseDragon at msn.com
Fri Jun 24 00:08:02 CDT 2005

Hello Everyone

    I am James the Wise and I would like to invite everyone who is close to Helena Montana and not doing anything this weekend to come to Phoenix Rising Clean up. For those in Butte and Missoula it is not far away , we will have a great time and it doesn't cost anything.

    For those of you who who have not received a flyer or an invitation please contact me.

    Anyone Interested in teaching a class at Phoenix Rising Please contact me as well.  I am the volunteer coordinator.  We would like to have ten Classes and we would like to make them the very best.

So everyone knows Phoenix Rising is the 18th 19th 20th and 21st of August. It is just outside Helena Mt. and we want to make this the "We solve your problems event." If you would like to know more please see your June Sage.

   If anyone is on other mailing lists that I may not be getting to Please pass this information along.

For those who would like to come and help out Here are some general directions.
Greetings Everyone

   For those who are close and would like to come and help out Phoenix Rising Clean Up is this weekend in Helena  Montana. It's right behind the old brewery in Helena. When I go up this week end I will get good directions. However for those who do not know perhaps I can give you some general directions.  I will be there around 10 in the morning on Saturday. I believe we will stay over night and drink and drum like last time.

  Any way here are the Directions as I remember them. From either direction you take the second exit into Helena. ( K mart exit,  You can see it from the freeway.) Go past k-mart going north west.  Go past the first light the road will curve to the left and up a slight hill. You will pass I believe it's Liberty park on the left.  and Caroll college will be on your right.You will come to another light it is the second light and you will make a right. I do not know the names of these streets at this time but you will go over a bridge and go past the college. it's between a mile and a mile and a half.  You will pass Hardies fast food restaurant and a small shopping center on the right. As I said it is  about a mile or a mile and a half. approximately a half mile past the Hardies You will start to curve to the left, right at the apex of the curve just as you are going out of town is a big  old building on the right It is the old brewery and the site is Spring meadow Resources and is directly behind the back parking lot of the brewery. We will be back by the lake. there are two dirt roads follow either one back to the lake as you go around the lodge you will see the group and the lake.

   Later

                     James