[Artemisia] Glory

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Mon Jun 27 17:25:34 CDT 2005

 Or, if you live in the general vicinity of Loch Salann and would like to donate your items for the Baronial Yard Sale, they would be more than welcome.   I am sorry to hear about the unexpected surgical procedure.  I hope all is/will be well. -thea"You are all learners, doers, teachers." -Richard Bach--- On Mon 06/27, ma fairchild < ma_fair at hotmail.com > wrote:Greetings Gentles,Mundane life has a funny way of messing up your dream....Sadly, due to an unexpected surgical procedure, Consign of the Times won't be setting up at Glory this year. Please keep all your gathered goodies and I will hopefully be able to take them at a later event. Thanks and have a wonderful time!Baroness Mary Amandaaka Mistress ...gulp