[Artemisia] Sage Advice - Deadline Time

togood at rmci.net togood at rmci.net
Tue Jun 28 20:18:17 CDT 2005

Greetings Artemisia!

It is that time again, I will be on vacation July 1-5 and will not be able
to get to a computer, so please send in your Event Registration forms and
Announcements NOW.  Please remember, if you are mailing hard copy Via USPS
mail BEFORE the 15th of the month, otherwise it will NOT make the 1st
deadline.  Due to being on vacation, I will not be able to make any
exceptions for late announcements OR late registration forms.  Anything
received after July 1st will not be published.  Events not accompanied by
a fully completed registration form by July 1st, again, will not be
published.

So I say as kindly as possible... this is not the month to be late.  :-)

I would also like to let everyone know the Sage is now trying out a new
printer/mailing facility located in Idaho Falls.  July was their first
issue.  Feedback on the overall quality is appreciated, however, you must
still contact Member Services for change of address issues, non-delivery
issues or USPS sorting damage.

So what does this mean?  It means the Sage has gone as close to "All
Electronic" as printed copy can get and the deadline will now be very
strict.  BUT... I have good news!  :-)   An Online Event Submission and
Registration "Form" has been put into the "suggestion box" to try to help
make the process easier.  This is the route many other Kingdoms have gone
and I hope Artemisia can do the same.

Always Happily in Service,
Lady Freydis

DISCLAIMER:
The above email is communicated with giggles, smiles and lots of cheer,
never harshly.  :-)