[Artemisia] FW: Need to find

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Wed Jun 29 22:19:10 CDT 2005

Yes, kits do exist for this type of project. I myself purchased one several years ago at a county fair, though I don't remember what I paid for it at that time. My kit has several pictures and patterns as well as a punch, yarn, and hoop. I have, on occasion, seen them at fairs & bazaars since my original purchase. The young lady who lives with us saw some at the Eastern Idaho State Fair last August in Blackfoot, ID. I will keep my eyes open for you.
Thanks, Helen Might de Gunthorpe