[Artemisia] Surgery again

Jerry McCrite irishfire2a at cyberut.net
Thu Jun 30 19:17:50 CDT 2005

Greetings
      Small bit of information for those who know Lord Gearoid MacEgan (Jerry McCrite)  As you know 3 months ago he had open hart surgery.  Well since then apparently when he had a coughing spell he popped the stitch incide that closed the diaphragm hole for the tubes.  He caused a hernia and had to go under the knife again yesterday (June  29th).  It was outpatient and is home resting (not so comfortably) but regaining his strength. It might be a while before he is really feeling good. But we are hoping this is the end of the major problems. God bless All our friends for there support.
      Love Lady Mom.