[Artemisia] Coronation Merchant Queston

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Wed Mar 2 10:05:04 CST 2005

While I can not say if any merchants will be there or if His Excellency is selling there, I can say that he probably will not be selling his wares as a merchant. He usually does custom made armor and "thingy's" and usually does not merchant. However I could be totally wrong and he may be hawking his wonderful creations at the Coronation............but probably not. However you can get in line (with a deposit no doubt) for one of his pieces.  Sir Morgan? comments?

Ulric
(not THAT one, the other one)