[Artemisia] Sentinels' Keep Spring Feast

Judy Chapman chapman at lolopeak.com
Wed Mar 2 11:26:46 CST 2005

Greetings to the gentle people of Artemisia from Mistress Judith of Sherburn.

To anyone planning to attend the Sentinels' Keep Spring Feast on March 19th;
1.  We are doing a structured pot luck style feast and I am the coordinator.
2.  The theme is to bring a dish from your persona's time and country.
3.  The dish should serve eight people and fall into one of these four catagories, meat, starch, vegetable or sweet.  It is possible for a dish to be in two catagories.
4.  Please bring a complete list of ingredients that can be posted beside the serving dish so people can check for food allergies.
5.  There is a decent kitchen on site but it may become overcrowed if everyone waits to do their cooking.  It will probably be adaquate for reheating food as needed.
6.  For those coming from out of town and wish to bring something, please contact me and I have some suggestions.
7.  Everyone planning to attend, please contact me as I will need a head count..  (Sentinels' Keep I have most of you)

I can be contacted by e-mail at chapman at lolopeak.com or 406-240-3397
Thank you to everyone for your help.