[Artemisia] Schola of Saint George Seminar in Idaho,

ryan Weaver anvildragon62 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 05:37:47 CST 2005

Greetings to the Populace of Artemisia,

I hope the word has circulated that the Schola of Saint George is comming to Idaho!

I am currently trying to get a rough idea of how many people are interested in attending.  This is not a commitment to attend, so if you are at all interested, please email me privately off the list.

Brian Price will be conducting the beginning seminar.  For those whom are not familiar with Brian and his work, he is widely recognized within the reenactment community as well as the accademic and martial arts world.  In addition to that, he is just a really great guy.  This truly is a wonderful opportunity for reenactors to improve and refine your martial skills.  SSG begins with techniques that well benefit both armoured combat and rapier, so everyone is welcome.

For more info on SSG, visit:

www.chronique.com

The projected cost for the two day seminar on April 16th and 17th is $50 with the cost going DOWN the more people we have in attendance.  The seminar will be in Blackfoot Idaho.

Again, please email me if you are even interested in participating.  I need to hear from you asap so that I can get a rough count.

Thank you very much.

Adrian