[Artemisia] Uprising XIX Pre-Registration Note

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Fri Mar 4 09:17:52 CST 2005

Please pass this on to your friends around the Known World not on the Aerie.

Since I'm starting to get Pre-Registrations already (Wonderful thing!!!) for
Uprising XIX I thought I should mention, well elaborate, on something.
There is a Choice this year for either E-Mail or Postal Mail
Pre-Registration Confirmation.  Since the E-mail confirmation is easier for
me, and less expensive for the Barony, it will be my default just in case
you forget to check one (provided there is an e-mail address.).  E-Mail
confirmations will be sent the day they are entered in the database.
  Due to the extra work involved, Postal Confirmations will be run in
batches, and not mailed out until sometime in May.

While I'm at it, a few words about Land Allocation.  Land Allocation will be
based primarily on the Pre-Registrations (Individual Land Requests and
Volunteer Details besides overall numbers.).  Each "Group" will need to
appoint a Land Deputy to arrange their camp.  I will post contact
information for these people on the Uprising site as they volunteer (Listing
their Name, e-mail and the Group they are arranging for) to make it easier
for everyone to plan camps.   I will contact the Land Deputies as I start to
map things out for specific requests as we get closer.  Provided things work
closely to plan, we should have a reasonable land allocation map posted on
the site in May.   And a very accurate map on-site at Gate, and also at
Herald's point.

As always, the web site www.uprisingwar.org has the details posted.

Finally, if you have comments, suggestions, etc.  Just e-mail me privately
( webmaster at uprisingwar.org ).  If it isn't part of my duties I will make
sure they get routed to whomever is in charge of that aspect of Uprising.

Lord John Gilson
Uprising XIX Pre-Registration and Land Allocation
--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.