[Artemisia] Marco"..."Polo Event (Mistry Event)

Robert Shepherd matthewmorgon at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 07:04:03 CST 2005

"Marco"... "Polo!"

Young Edward chased the little girl and tagged her exuberantly- nearly knocking her to the ground. He was quite proud of the new game he created from the stories his father told him while a caravan guard for the great explorer Marco Polo.

"I want to play a new game." Bronwyn whined petulantly.
"Ok  I know a new game~" Edward replied.
"In which way shall we play this game"  She inquired with a wry smile.
"The Chinese Way." He confidently put his fists to his hips.
"How do we play it?  Is it a secret?"
"Aye, it's a Secret-" He replied and promptly stuck his tongue out at her.
She thought for a moment and nodded wisely.

"Ancient Chinese Secret, huh?"

The Cost - $6 local Yen for members, $9 local Yen for nonmembers. Children under 6 are free, Youth 6-14 half price; Family cap of $20.

Feast is $7 and worth every penny. Children under 6 are free, Youth 6-18 half price; Family cap of $20.  Get your reservations in as soon as possible, seating is limited.

Feast - will consist of foods brought back by Marco Polo's travels to Asia:

       water, tea, mongolian milk tea [emotion theatre]
 1st Remove:
    - steamed crab rolls, twice-cooked dry beef, cold-rolled egg
      (veg) sesame & bean sprouts, shredded sweet-carrot horseradish, cucumber pickles
 2nd Remove:
    - egg-flower soup, parchment beef, (veg) egg roll
 3rd Remove:
    - mongolian chicken sticks & (veg) jeweled rice
 4th Remove:
    - mongolian finger beef & (veg) jchop chae
 5th Remove:
    - oranges in almond cream & almond cookies