[Artemisia] Outdoor Idaho ordering info

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Sun Mar 13 10:00:57 CST 2005

The web site for orders is:
http://www.idptvsecure.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=IPT

And it states:
All orders are processed within 24 hours of submitting the order on the web.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call 1-877-224-7200 for
exchange information.
All DVD's are DVD-R. DVD-R is a non-rewriteable format and it is compatible
with about 93% of all DVD Players and most DVD-ROMs.
If you have difficulties with the site or prefer to order by phone, please
call 1(877)224-7200 or (208)373-7220 in the Treasure Valley.

The episode we care about is Outdoor Idaho : Back to the Past, which as of
today is not yet listed, though I expect it will be.

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia

:-
:-
:-John Gibson wrote:
:-> The Replay is Sunday evening (March 13) on Idaho Public TV.  It
:-really was
:-> good.
:->
:-> Lord John Gilson, HUH?
:-> Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
:-> Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
:-> Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
:->
:-
:-I would really like to have a copy on video, if that can be arranged.
:-
:-Thanks!
:-
:-Baroness Shauna, OP