[Artemisia] New Kingdom Champions

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 06:28:26 CST 2005

It is my honor of reporting to all who did not make Coronation, our new Kingdom Champions.  Lord Azir for rapier, Lord Michael O'Bryan for Queen's Champion, and Sir Gregory de Bec is the new King's Champion.

Congratulations to you three and I would like to applaud all good gentles who entered the lists and fought for this honor.  We had a great turnout with 33 in the rapier list, 33 in the Queen's Champion list, and 10 knights fought for King's Champion!!

Vivat to you all!

Always for Artemisia,

HL Megen de la Beche

Kingdom Minister of the Lists
Chancellor of the Rolls for the Artemisian Tourney Circuit