[Artemisia] New Kingdom Champions

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Mon Mar 14 09:24:07 CST 2005

And a huge Thank You to HL Megan and all of her assistants for a huge job done well. That list, especially three at once, is a daunting task. She met the challenge with grace and poise and conducted the list fairly and efficiently.
 Huzzah to her and her helpers (of whom I do not know their names)

Ulric
(not THAT Ulrich, the other one)