[Artemisia] Re: ATTENTION NORTHERN ARTEMISIANS!!

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Mon Mar 14 15:51:26 CST 2005

    I find it "interesting"  that Sir Daman and HL Giovanni  are able to attend Coronation and converse with Their Majesties, but can't seem to find the time to attend their own Shire's meetings . . . . . I don't see how defining Montana as a "region" is going to help anything.  If that be the case, maybe resurrect a historical name like "Northern Alliance."
 Maistreas Caointiarn {not in favor of this development}

  From Morgan Blaidd Du,

  Deputy Kingdom Seneschal-North

  For those of you who receive this multiple times, I apologize; please forward your extra copy to someone who didn't receive it.  It is my great honor and pleasure to announce that, at the Coronation of Their Sage Majesties Sean III and Caryn II, His Majesty made a request.  In converse with Their Excellencies Llywelyn and Joanna of Sentinel's Keep, Sir Daman and HL Giovanni of Bronzehelm, and me, He noted that our region has grown, is growing, and should be recognized as a Region.  To be so recognized, we first and foremost need a name for our Region other than "the North" or "Montana".  I have put forth the name of Via Prolissima, which is of course Latin for "very long road".  I think it is the most descriptive and inclusive name for our Region, and His Majesty is rather fond of it as well, but perhaps someone else has a better idea.

  So, at the request of His Majesty, please notify me by private email which of the following is your opinion-

  1-       I love Via Prolissima, make that our name!

  2-       I don't like Via Prolissima; here is my better idea ___________________.

  Seneschals, please pass this request on to your respective Barony/Shires.

  Morgan Blaidd Du

  Perhaps the Via Prolissima Regional Seneschal