[Artemisia] Via Prolissima...hmmm....

dave osterhoudt armandavo2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 18:13:51 CST 2005

So....why?
 Is this the beginning of an Artemisian Principality?Or does this stem from a sense of isolationism...Admittedly its been years since I've had the privilege of being hosted by my other home away from home of Sentinel's Keep,So I personally can't complain about those unable to travel to Arnhold...For as small a Kingdom as we are numberwise we  are quite spread apart,and actually giving a name to an unnecessary division of our fair lands seems counterproductive.
My tuppence,
Armand