[Artemisia] Via Prolissima...hmmm....

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 21:27:48 CST 2005

Some thing plain and simple like the North Land would work for me. Via Prolissima is to much of a mouth full.  Before any of this comes about, I still feel there should be a poll.  I have to many questions.. does this mean there will be a tourney for regent?  does MT get a voice in officers..  next year Morgan, you will be living in SLC playing in the Kingdom that I myself do not want to split from.
My 2 cents is turning into a quarters worth
Redhawk

Morgan Wolf <morganwolf at sofast.net> wrote:
Why a name- the thought is that it may help build a unity in an area sorely
lacking it now. The sense of isolationism you mention may very well play a
part in the lack of cohesion we are seeing, as much as the cost of gas and
the time of travel, who knows. Whatever is causing it, we have all noted a
marked drop in attendance at events and activity on a local level. Maybe
this will help, or maybe people disagreeing with it will help, or maybe the
unity will come when the 100+ members in MT all send requests for a certain
head on a platter.

Why *that* name- I think it fits, but I'm not married to it. Perhaps I
should find out what "anything but Via Prolissima" would be. :-)

Morgan