[Artemisia] Coronation

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 23:12:13 CST 2005

Greetings unto Artemisia, Flower of Kingdoms,
His Majesty Sean and I would like to express Our gratitude to everyone who
made Coronation such a wonderful event. Here are a few, but by no means all,
and in no particular order:
Master James Ulrich MacKellar and Mistress Rachel Ashton, for their help in
securing the site, running courts, and making sure we ate;
Rowan, for doing a fine job as event steward for the very first time,
Lord Adric Lagot and his kitchen crew for the very fine feast (the first
large feast he ever did--and he finaled with Lord Azir in the Rapier
Tournament before going in to put it together,)
To the Blackwing Company and others who served the feast,
To all the Royal Retinue and everyone else who worked hard to make things
happen and make all our guests welcome, from Their Majesties and His Royal
Highness of the Outlands to my mother, who had never been to an event
before, and had a wonderful time,
To everyone who fought in the three tournaments and made them the beautiful,
chivalrous spectacles that they were,
To the outstanding musicians, who practiced hard and played beautifully, as
usual,
To everyone who took the time to come and share the event with us,
And to anyone I may have missed,
Thank you all so very much. It is you who make Artemisia the exceptional
Kingdom that it is.
And believe Us to be always
Yours in service to the Kingdom of Artemisia,
Sean, Rex Gryphus
Caryn, Regina Artemisia