[Artemisia] Shameless Plug

Bryan Walton cormac_the_barbarian at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 21:53:28 CST 2005

So if there are any sort of rifts at all in our wonderful kingdom, what better way to start the mending and healing than by attending Love Revel in the shire of Stan Wyrm on March 26th? A revelry of love, fighting in brotherly fasion (both heavy and rapier) for the honor and affection of your lady( or gentleman), engaging in friendly games, joining in the comradery of singing, dancing, and story-telling...doesn't that sound like fun? Just a thought...

Lord Cormac MacTaran
Queen's Rapier Guard Member
Stan Wyrm Knight Marshall
Barony Ashton Man At Arms
Black Wing Free Scholar
Tirones,Sagitarii Artemisia
House Dragon Champion
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind.Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.