[Artemisia] Coronation

Deb et al. lilsvensk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 15:42:22 CST 2005

I would like to express my gratitude to Reinmar
Herzog, Albreda Herzogin, TRM Sean and Caryn, and all
others who welcomed our group so warmly at Coronation.
I realize I spent the entire day in awe. Although I
have been playing for more than eight years, this was
my first opportunity to attend a Coronation. Thank you
to all who made it so enjoyable!
I would also like to ask the name of the person who
attended TRM Reinmar and Albreda as Court Herald
during their Final Court. Who was he?
In Service,
Anna Andersdotter
Ard Ruadh, Loch Salann, Artemisia
(We are the most Southern tip of the Kingdom, and as
such appreciate every opportunity to "play" with the
rest of the populace of the Kingdom)