[Artemisia] Bard of Artemisia Competition

brynhildr74 at comcast.net brynhildr74 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 12:02:59 CST 2005

Greetings all,

For those unable to attend Coronation, I have an announcement regarding the Bard of Artemisia.  My tenure as Bard is lapsing, and a New Bard of Artemisia will be selected at Crown Tourney in April.  We will be conducting the competition during feast, and no advance notice (beyond the date of the actual competition) is required -- though I WOULD like to get an idea of how many participants to expect.  This way, I am better able to make accomodations for time, removes, etc.  One competition piece of no more than 5 minutes will be performed.  If you plan to perform, you WILL need to sign up on a list that day in order to enter.

The hall in which the feast will be held, I am told, is condusive to this type of performance.  I would like to encourage all the performing artisans in the Kingdom to come and compete.  This is one of the most exciting, humbling, and awesome Champion positions in the Kingdom (okay, so I'm a little biased).  Still, I have loved the time I have been able to spend as Bard.  And, for those who love to accessorize, there's a stunning cloak.

Come out to compete!  But, just a warning about the performing arts -- they are highly addictive!  Well, I'm rambling now, so I'll close this missive.  If you have any questions, please contact me.  I hope to see you all at Crown Tourney.

HL Heidi of Cote du Ciel