[Artemisia] an apology

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Thu Mar 17 17:11:27 CST 2005

I was taken aback by Lord Morgan's comments:
">>It is my great honor and pleasure to announce that, at the Coronation of
Their Sage Majesties Sean III and Caryn II, His Majesty made a request.  In
converse with Their Excellencies Llywelyn and Joanna of Sentinel's Keep, Sir
Daman and HL
Giovanni of Bronzehelm, and me, He noted that our region has grown, is
growing, and should be recognized as a Region.{rest snipped }<<

    and made a knee jerk comment upon the List.  It was a not-very-nice
comment, and was full of the frustration that I've been feeling lately
concerning my local branch.   I should have typed twice and sent later  --
much later.  The two gentlemen from my branch should not have been the
target of my frustration and ire.  I am sincerely sorry that I had provoke
such anger and resentment.  The two gentlemen have a much longer history
with the Shire than I, and have contributed in ways that have made the Shire
what it is today.

Humbly,
Maistreas Caointiarn