[Artemisia] Northern Region

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 08:54:26 CST 2005

I have been reading, of course, everyones comments about the Not Via Prolissima (probably spelt it wrong, sorry Morgan) Region.  I was as surprised as everyone and was totally against the idea.  Now, I have grown familiar with the idea and am jumping ship.  Yes, the way the idea was presented may have not been the best way.  Lets not blame Morgan tho.. presenting *that* idea would have been hard no matter how it was put.  Many folks have spoken about the idea of Montana becoming a Kingdom/Principality/Region some day but no one really ever said it out loud, so to speak, until now.  When  I really thought about it, it's truly not a bad idea.  This isn't something that is going to happen over night.  It will take time and hard work.  If the majority of Montana wants this, we'll have more work to do, but fun work. It's rather exciting to be on the ground floor of creating something new.  Now that the idea has been presented, and we have heard why we shouldn't do it, lets think of some
 reasons why we should.  I too, don't like the idea of being apart from Artemisia.. it's sort of like a baby being pulled from it's mother.  Artemisia will always be our mother and there to help us.  I take it, MT has TRM's permission to move forward and grow.  So, let's get going... what do we do now?  Should MT be polled and get a feeling of what folks want to do?  I am at a loss here.. what do we do now?  Help..80)  How can I help with this idea..????
Redhawk tratior to the NO word