[Artemisia] A & S Class

Kathy McCrite irishfire at cyberut.net
Fri Mar 18 18:04:11 CST 2005

Im sorry to be so late with this. I sent one email   through the shire list and it didn't show up. So here it is again (With correction)... An Embossing class will be held Tuesday evening at the Shire Of gryphon's Lair fighter practice (directions are on the shire web page). If you have any scrap velven, velviteen or valoru deep pile please bring it.  I will have the other necessary equipment for embossing. It is a blast and soooooo easy. It is also a wounderful way to decorate your garb/bag etc.   It is Tuesday the   22nd of march..this tuesday.

 Hope you all come and enjoy the class..THL Eneas MacConcarrigy.  AKA  Lady Mom