[Artemisia] A & S Class

Seumas Chandler Seumas.Chandler at TheMadAlchemist.com
Fri Mar 18 19:32:26 CST 2005

O, milady taunts us! Not only is it a 5 hour carriage ride, but 'tis also
on our own A&S night. 'Tis still tempting, though...

Seumas Chandler, who met milady at Coronation, and learned a new method on
the lucet from her.

On Fri, March 18, 2005 18:04, Kathy McCrite said:
> Im sorry to be so late with this. I sent one email   through the shire
list and it didn't show up. So here it is again (With correction)... An
Embossing class will be held Tuesday evening at the Shire Of gryphon's
Lair fighter practice (directions are on the shire web page). If you
have any scrap velven, velviteen or valoru deep pile please bring it.  I
will have the other necessary equipment for embossing. It is a blast and
soooooo easy. It is also a wounderful way to decorate your garb/bag etc.
It is Tuesday the   22nd of march..this tuesday.