[Artemisia] Story Telling

tangl tangl at myway.com
Sun Mar 20 11:39:29 CST 2005

Stories are the breath of the SCA.  Why would we do this if we had not the tales of the latest victory or amazing defeat? "It was 3 against a thousand!  Toughest three we ever fought!" Lord Darius became my first Protege last night and I'm thrilled to have him wear that belt.  It is a lineage belt, where the lineage of the owners is reflected in the belt.  Please ask him to tell the story of his ceremony, the significance of the things in the wooden box, and look closely at the vial on the pin. Hear the tale, young and old and become present at the ceremony yourself.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If you can't be a good example, at least you can be a horrible warning.~ Catherine