[Artemisia] Attention Archers:Baroness' Champion in Loch Saalan

Eric & Mary Ward ecmaward at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 06:54:56 CST 2005

Pray heed my words if you wish to participate in the archery at
Baroness' Champion in Loch Saalan this weekend:

Due to site restrictions, the archery portion of Baroness' Champion
will be held off-site, at Salt Lake Archery, 1135 E. Wilmington Ave,
in Salt Lake (about 21st south and just west of 13th East, near the
Wild Oats Market in Sugarhouse.  We will be shooting during morning
court, the range opens at 10:00 AM, and the competition will commence
at 10:30 am sharp, so as to finish early enough for folks to enter
the other lists, if they wish.  There is a fee, $5.00, per person to
use the range; this will be subtracted from your site fee, so as not
to penalize the archers.

See you there,
		THL Owen ap Howell