[Artemisia] Arts & Sciences Input

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 07:12:04 CST 2005

Sean and Caryn, proud and benevolent rulers of all Glorious Artemisia do
send great greetings to our industrious public.

We have made known Our desires to modify the format for the Kingdom Arts &
Sciences event on May 7th, A.S XL.  As has been announced, the Shire of Stan
Wyrm will host Artemisian Prize on this weekend.  The theme for the day will
be an Arts & Sciences Display.  All of Our artisans, of any degree of skill,
are encouraged to bring their completed works to be displayed.  Anyone who
wishes to sponsor a prize for a particular artistic endeavor is welcome to
do so.  Please contact Our Kingdom Minister of Arts & Scineces, Herzogin
Albreda if you wish to sponsor a prize.

In addition to the Arts & Sciences display, We will also be conducting an
open forum meeting to discuss the future of the Arts & Sciences within Our
beloved Kingdom.  All members of the populace are invited and encouraged to
come to Artemisian Prize, prepared to offer their thoughts on this matter.

At this time, we wish to solicit additional comment from the people of
Artemisia.  We are aware that there are those who may not feel comfortable
submitting their thoughts and ideas to commentary by the general public.
Additionally, it is our hope to have as much information and as many ideas
as is possible prior to Artemisian Prize.

To that end, We now invite all members of Our populace to send us their
thoughts on the Arts & Sciences within Our Kingdom.  We are specifically
interested in knowing:

What do you like about the Arts & Sciences in Artemisia?

What do you not like about the Arts & Sciences in Artemisia?

What are some of the factors that could drive you to participate more?

What are some of the factors that have led to you participating less?

What would you like to see more from the Peers of Artemisia as relates to
Arts and Sciences?

What would you like to see more from the Populace of Artemisia as relates to
Arts and Sciences?

What type of Arts & Sciences activities do you find most beneficial to you
as an Artist.

What activities do you consider to be discouraging to your art or arts in
general.

What is the one thing that you think would best increase the body of
knowledge in the Arts and Sciences within Artemisia.

In order to assist in maintaining the expected collection of thoughts and
idea, we ask that your words be sent in an electronic medium.  Email is most
preferable for this particular request.  Naturally, We will accept any input
by any means.  However, electronic methods are preferred.

We will also ask that your input and words be sent directly to us, in a
private address, rather than being posted to these lists.  If you wish to
start or continue a discussion concerning the Arts & Sciences on this forum,
you are well within your rights to do so.  We will, of course, take all such
points of view into account as We move forward with the Arts.  However, it
is our intent to review the input that we receive individually, giving merit
to each idea separately rather than a summation of a debate conducted in a
public forum.

We ask that you send your thoughts, great or small, to Ourselves and Our
Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences at the following addresses:
kingartemisia at yahoo.com
queenartemisia at yahoo.com
olsons5 at sunvalley.net

Our thanks to each of you for your continued efforts.  Your input is highly
valuable to Us.

We remain in service to Artemisia,
Sean et Caryn
Artemisia