[Artemisia] Re: Missing HIM?

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 07:51:48 CST 2005

Your Majesty,

Only male moose have antlers, so Arnie is definitely a HIM.  As has been pointed out, moose are curious beasts and much prone to friendly exploring.  He is a sweet and temperate nature and so W/we are confident that he will return to the breast of his beloved family when he is done exploring.

We are hesitant to chain our moose as this makes them morose and tends to bring fits of melancoly upon them.  And as Our Father in Heaven knows there is nothing worse than a moose who feels put upon.  In the wisdom of an old nursery rhyme, "leave them alone and they'll come home, dragging their tails behind them."

Thank You for Your love and fond wishes,

Tor von Butterberg, OP
Baron of Arn Hold

Elaine <carynvnk at comcast.net> wrote:
Your Excellencies of Arn Hold,
If you recall, this is not the first time that your moose has been AWOL. And
it seems to me that the last time it disappeared, it was a SHE.

I suggest you keep a closer eye upon this charge of yours.
Regards,
Caryn