[Artemisia] Challenge

Erik Joramo niall_logan at fencer.sca.org
Tue Mar 22 19:00:51 CST 2005

Tor(quemada) Von Butterberg wrote: in part
>Kingdom Growth?  Not a problem if you get out there and show people how >much fun we are having and how much fun they can be having also.

>TALK TO PEOPLE!   HAVE FUN!  Hand out SCA calling cards, or make a >couple hundred flyers to hand out to interested people.  Sitting on the sidelines >looking beautiful is great, but remember how intimidated you were when you first >joined.  Don't make them come to you, search them out.
The shire of Stan Wyrm recently had an article printed in the local Newspaper that tells of the Local Shire and Despite some errors was well written and quite informative. I present the link to the Online version of the Article.
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050321/LIFESTYLE/503210306/1024
Lord Niall Logan