[Artemisia] Convocation - Important Detials Needed

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 18:41:23 CST 2005

Greetings Good Gentles,
Pardon the bandwidth, but we were thinking that others would need this information also.

1) What time will thing get started?
Those of us traveling fair distances need to be able to make travel arragements accordingly.

2) In garb or not in garb?
Again those of us makeing travel arrangements need to be able to pack accordingly.

3) Is there any tentative agenda?
Asking this so that we can prepare or have the appropriate officers prepare needed documents, reports or other suitable information.

In Service,
Baron Tor and Baroness Rachel
Barony of Arn Hold

Meister Tor and Dame Rachel