[Artemisia] Convocation - Important Detials Needed

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Thu Mar 24 20:47:10 CST 2005

Greetings good gentles and to you Your Excellencies

  I cannot say for the rest of the "festivities" of the day but for me and
the 2006 event planning meeting, I would like to see that end of it start
before noon. I must have everything ironed out and set by 3:00 as I have a
4:00 flight from SLC to my family, waiting at a family reunion in Oregon. I
know, An Tir.....who knew?

Thanks

YIS
Ulric