[Artemisia] Convocation - Important Detials Needed

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 07:59:11 CST 2005

Hello Again,

Thank you for your response, but with all due respect you DID NOT answer my questions.  AND since there is nothing posted on the kingdom web site I ask again.

1) What time will things get started?
2) In garb or not in garb
3) Is there a tentative agenda (as I'm both a ruling Baron, and a Pelican, and would like to attend the calendar planning meeting)  3 meetings, I would like to know when they are.
4) Actually physical address (street address) of the Convocation

Thank you for responding.

Tor von Butterberg, OP
Baron of Arn Hold

Jeff Webster <red_belt at msn.com> wrote:
Greetings good gentles and to you Your Excellencies

I cannot say for the rest of the "festivities" of the day but for me and
the 2006 event planning meeting, I would like to see that end of it start
before noon. I must have everything ironed out and set by 3:00 as I have a
4:00 flight from SLC to my family, waiting at a family reunion in Oregon. I
know, An Tir.....who knew?

Thanks

YIS
Ulric