[Artemisia] Convocation - Important Details Needed

Sandra Holladay sandrah at surfbest.net
Sun Mar 27 09:38:18 CST 2005

Greetings unto the populace of Artemisia, but specifically the Autocrat of
Convocation.

I too, would like to see the information for Convocation posted on the
Kingdom Website; however, nothing has been provided to me. April isn't that
far away, and people do need to make plans.

This is a gentle reminder to all who would like their event information
posted on the Kingdom Website -- please e-mail me with any and all details
(event copy is nice).  If the local group has posted their event information
on their local (or other) website, please notify me so I can link the
Kingdom Calendar to it.  Even if you don't have event copy ready to go, at
least provide such items of information as date and time, place and
directions, who to contact (and how) for more information, etc.  I glean as
much as I can from the e-lists, but that is not the most effective way to do
things.  What I will do today is post the date of Convocation, that it is in
Gryphon's Lair, what hotel info was posted, and who to contact for crash
space.  It would be good to have a place and directions as well as a
schedule of events.

I would like to take this opportunity to address current and future
autocrats.  Because of its printed nature, the deadline for information
being included in the Kingdom Newsletter is well in advance of publication.
The Kingdom Website is an asset that autocrats can use to get additional (or
changed) information to the populace with a comparatively shorter lead time
(days as opposed to weeks). I urge autocrats to take advantage of this asset
with any and all information they want to go out regarding their event --
whether that information is complete or not; remember, it can always be
added upon.

Always in Service to the Kingdom of Artemisia
THL Marisa nic Griogar
Kingdom of Artemisia Web Minister