[Artemisia] Teachers Needed

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Mon Mar 28 06:30:20 CST 2005

:-     Vi-Countess Lynn has turned the class steward scheduling
:-over to me this year . I would like to continue on with the way
:-she has established the running of these great classes.  I need
:-to start the scheduling as soon a possible so please hurry and
:-remember the first time and date requests will be filled
:-first....(by the first of May) would be great.
:-    Please email me from the Uprising web site or to this email

Lets see, From the uprising site it is classsteward at uprisingwar.org
Or you can go directly to the Class Volunteer page at
http://www.uprisingwar.org/Teachers%20Wanted.htm
Where I have set up a nice simple form to fill out to make your Volunteering
for this wonderful task easy!

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Uprising XIX WebMinister

PS: Oh and since volunteering will aid your group in land allocation, don't
forget to mention on your Pre-Reg form in the Volunteer area that you ARE
TEACHING so I credit you with it!