[Artemisia] RE: Convocation

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Mon Mar 28 08:44:06 CST 2005

John Gibson wrote:
> It isn't but we do treat them as peers in this kingdom (and a many are
> members of OL or OP anyway).

The Order of the White Scarf is a Kingdom level award, NOT a Peerage,
nor is it considered such in any Kingdom. I would correct anyone who
thinks differently, especially here. That many of our Peerage Orders
have earned the award is a side issue, their Peerages came from other
recognitions.

That that level of the rapier community meets on their own is because
they are the only ones that currently can evaluate what they do.
Therefore they have been granted an hour of Thier Majesties' time during
Convocation to discuss those issues. That they were included in the
Peerage order, was a clerical mistake that I am certain will be corrected.

Juliana