[Artemisia] RE: Convocation

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Mon Mar 28 08:49:39 CST 2005

Hello all,
  I was typing this as I was speaking to His Majesty on the phone. It was typed and sent in about 3 minutes. I am sorry for any syntax or grammatical errors. I should have proofread it a little better before sending, but I didn't.
However the times are *mostly* correct even if the placement of some words are somewhat conjectural.

Ulric