[Artemisia] Re: A Bit of a Rant.

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 11:33:50 CST 2005

Niccolo
*Under-cut*.  Nice verbage..good way to discribe it.. I must agree.
Redhawk

Bruce Padget <bapadget at yahoo.com> wrote:
Troubling you with a private email...tho not on the
forbidden topic.

If anyone has been obnoxious, I would like to know who
they are (within limits), for various reasons:

If it's a DWS, I have the duty to whack them as
needed.

If it's someone of the Loch Salann School of Defense,
I have the duty to chastise.

If it's someone of the Black Wing Company, the new
Captain-General is serious about wanting to enforce
standards of genteel conduct. (Hopefully he won't be
undercut as Azir was.)

So, if there's anything that needs action in what
you've received, please let me know.

Niccolo
bapadget at yahoo.com

--- Julia Jackman-Brink