[Artemisia] question about circlets god help me

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 14:25:34 CST 2005

HEHEHE.. Marco, I love you.. no, not really going there, at least not to far there.. just wondering ...
I agree, when in Rome..and ect.
Red

Jeff Brainard <marcocaprioli at yahoo.com> wrote:
Oh, Red--let's not go there!! I'm pretty sure An Tir does circlets, but
if you're a resident of Artemisia *now*, it's probably a good idea to
do as Artemisians do.

Marco