[Artemisia] Letters of Intent

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:29:00 CST 2005

Sean and Caryn, Right, Noble King and Queen of all Artemisia do send
greetings unto Our beloved populace

So early in Our Reign We feel the need to secure Heirs to these great
thrones.  As We make Our preparations for Crown Tourney, We wish to remind
Our populace of the requirements that We have set forth for entrance into
Our list.

We are requiring Letters of Intent to be submitted for all those who wish to
contend for the Crown of Artemisia.  With these letters of intent, We also
require a copy of current membership cards for both fighter and consort.  We
also require a copy of a valid authorization card for the fighter.  As of
this writing, the following individuals have submitted ALL of the required
information:

Morgan d'Antioche and Esabell Grant
Reinmar Wolfmeier and Albreda Wolfkeeper
Dahoud al Damashqi and Elise de Champtoceaux
William Kyle of the Wilderness and Isabeau de Sevingy
Uggedei Mighan Nidun and Deirdre of Kerry
Hrothgar Hrothgarson and Bronwen of Irenwold
Raven MacLeod and Sajah al-Shiraziyyah
Seig Geirolnir and Ashe'el Terestini

We have received several other Letters of Intent that have not been
accompanied by the required documentation.  It is possible that your Letter
of Intent is still in the mail.  Your letter may have been lost.  Or, you
have not provided all of the requested information for both yourself and
your consort.

We are aware that Our mailing address has not been posted on the Kingdom Web
Site.  We apologize for this delay and any confusion that this may have
created in submitting your letters of intent.  However, We also feel
compelled to remind those who wish to contend for the Crown of Artemisia
that they are required by Kingdom Law to have access to the Sage Advice.
Our complete contact information can be found in this, Our Kingdom
Newsletter.

Due to the various complications, and to allow additional time for Our Crown
contenders to submit all of the proper documentation, We have chosen to
extend the deadline for Letters of Intent, if only slightly.  Any Letters of
Intent that are post-marked by March 31st will be accepted as valid.
Likewise, any additional, required information post-marked by this date will
also be accepted.  We will also be in attendance in Our Shire of Arrow’s
Flight this weekend for those wishing to hand-deliver their Letters of
Intent.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.  We look forward to receiving
more letters and the additional, required information for the many other
prospective Crown contenders.

With Our deepest respects to all,

Sean et Caryn
Artemisia