[Artemisia] help wanted: Archery Marshal

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 15:59:38 CST 2005

Weeeeeeeeeelll... gee.. it just so happens, that the N.Deputy Archer General is welling to help you out.. 8-).  It would be my honor and pleasure.  If you would contact me off list dear lady, you can let me know what you would like for archery.  Also, if there is anyone in Bronzehelm that maybe interested in becoming the Archery Captain, let me know.  I would be happy to work with them and get the balling rolling towards their warranting process.
Redhawk
N.Deputy Archer General..

caointiarn <caointiarn1 at juno.com> wrote:
Greetings one and all!
Bronzehelm is hosting CONQUEST OF THE WASTELANDS
June 24th - 26th. and ya'll are invited! More details later -- the
article will appear here and in the _Sage Advice_ . There is lots of
acerage for all types of fighting: wooded, open field, etc. There is also
room for ARCHERY! But we have no Archery Marshal. :( So:

Help wanted: an Archery Marshal to oversee the archery field at Conquest
of the Wastelands. Soup provided all day Saturday, and other terms
negoiable {including guesting at the Seneschal's home}. For more
information & inquiries contact the Autocrat, Lyon MacKeegan :
rapierfghtr at bresnan.net or myself : caointiarn1 at juno.com

Maistreas Caointiarn
Seneschal Bronzehelm