[Artemisia] question about circlets god help me

Seumas Chandler Seumas.Chandler at TheMadAlchemist.com
Thu Mar 31 09:01:46 CST 2005

M'Lords and M'Ladies,

Hmmm... Without stepping in it too deeply, and not intentionally fanning
the flames of a sore subject... Would someone mind explaining to some of
us (I cannot be the only one) newer players WHY? I merely ask out of
curiosity (and knowing what that did to the cat, I cringe just a little),
as, being a scholar, a circlet of any kind just wouldn't look right with
the black coif and biretta.

Seumas.