[Artemisia] question about Letters and AoA's

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Thu Mar 31 13:23:59 CST 2005

The Golden A is a symbol for the AOA not a seperate award.  There have been
many occasions where an AOA was given and no A's were available, just as
often happens with Scrolls.  I do believe that 1) if you never got your
doodad for an award you can ask the Regalia Officer (Not positive on the
name of the office mind you.) and get one, AND (this I am sure of, I've
asked) 2) if you have an award and would like another doodad or lost your
original and want to replace it, you may purchase additional ones from the
aforementioned officer.  (I it was Vicountess Lynn, but I'm not sure who
holds the office now.)

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Sergeant Major, Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Come to Uprising XIX www.uprisingwar.org