[Artemisia] question about circlets god help me

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 21:02:00 CST 2005

In a message dated 3/31/2005 6:57:53 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
badsquire at yahoo.com writes:

As a  matter of fact, he's standing right here, but for the record, the last
time  someone (other that his Bad Axness) used his Axness's axe to chop up
wood,  they took out their knee and had to go for  stitches!
Isabeau

LadyPDC at aol.com wrote:
<snippage>
Dang  it, I thought I chopped up this soapbox the last time it slipped under
my  feet. (picking up the soapbox and going off in search of an axe - wasn't
there someone named Axeman around here a while ago?)

Lady Constance  de la Rose

Hmmm, well since I have need of both knees and detest hospitals,  maybe I
will just give the box to his Axness and he can do with it as he  likes.
(provided he keeps it away from that Isabeau gal, I hear she hops  up on soapboxes
anytime she gets near one) <eg>

Lady Constance de la Rose
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of  Artemisia