[Artemisia] uprising questions/answers

JamesR jamesw90 at ida.net
Mon May 2 17:28:40 CDT 2005

posted for Mistress Kristianne who is able to read email but not post it.

Good populace,

I understand that there are questions concerning merchants, Iron Chef, and
enchanted ground land allocation. These issues will be addresed next week.
Unfortunately I am in Colorado attending the death vigil with my mothers
family. We have only a few hours left with her here on this earth.

Please understand my need to be here and concentrate on my family.  I will
return next week and address these issues with those concerned.

Thank You,
Mistress Kristianne.