[Artemisia] ARTEMISIAN PRIZE-CHANGE OF DIRECTIONS, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Wed May 4 10:33:33 CDT 2005

I just found out that part of 6th Street will be closed Saturday AM at 6,
throughout the day, for the "Cruisin' the Drag" car show. So, for those
coming up from the south Friday night, follow the directions included with
the event announcement.  For those coming up Saturday morning, take this
route-

Take exit 478, as before

Do NOT take exit 0, also as before

At the first light, do NOT go straight, turn left instead and cross the Sun
River

Go over the first set of tracks, then under the next set, to the next light
(6th St W and Central Ave W), turn right

Cross the Missouri River

After the underpass, you will be on 1st Ave N, proceed to 6th St N, turn
left

If you get to/pass the M&H and Albertsons, you've gone too far, go one block
north to 2nd Ave N and go back to 6th St.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE!!!  The first light after exit 478 is on 6th St
WEST/Fox Farm Rd, this is **NOT** the 6th St the site is on.  Unless you're
coming from the east side of Great Falls (Billings and maybe Bozeman), you
****MUST**** cross the Missouri to get to the site.

And as always, if you need further directions, call me, 406-868-3879, or ask
someone how to get to Perkins/the Mid-Town, the site is one more block north
from there.  I look forward to seeing all of you!

Morgan