[Artemisia] rejoice with me

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 00:49:43 CDT 2005

I beg indulgence from those who may recieve this more than once.

As of 2345 (11:45 pm) I have officially completed all requirements for my
second Bachelors Degree.  This one is a BA, in Anthropology, with study
emphasis in History and in Geography and Recreation.  Graduation is
Saturday.  I will not be at the Artemesian Prize Arts and Sciences event.

Now ... if you will please pardon me whilst I go off into the corner and
have a melt-down...

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

"It is a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word" ...
Thomas Jefferson

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com