[Artemisia] Top 20 (take two)

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 10:13:01 CDT 2005

I'm not sure if this worked last time.... so I'll try it again.  I'm sorry if you get it twice.

These are the Artemisian Tourney Circuit standings as of May 6, 2005

1. Reinmar Wolfmeirer - 17 points

2. Hrothgar Hrodgierson - 14 points
3. Timmur Jochen - 14 points

4. Morgan d'Antioche - 9 points
5. Raven MacLeod - 9 points

6. Llywelyn ap Rhodri Hopkins - 8 points
7. Michael O'Bryan - 8 points
8. William Kyle - 8 points

9. Deitmar Wolfkeeper - 7 points

10. Gregory de Bec - 6 points
11. Thorvald - 6 points

12. Ansel Matthews - 5 points
13. Mark of Armenia - 5 points
14. Math the Fish - 5 points
15. Terrell the Butcher - 5 points
16. Uggedei Migham Nidun - 5 points

17. Ely of Silver Oak - 4 points
18. Lance of Loch Salann - 4 points
19. Owen ap Howell - 4 points
20. Sean Kirkpatrick Tarragon - 4 points

If there are any questions or disputes, please email me.  Please pass this along to the other e-groups.

Always for Artemisia,

HL Megen de la Beche
Chancellor of the Artemisian Tourney Circuit