[Artemisia] In keeping with tradition...

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Sun May 8 13:11:52 CDT 2005

Having received my Grant of Arms from Their Majesties, and having been asked
to designate which “ship” I am, I did some research-

In 1668, having captured the French pirate ship Le Cerf Volant, Captain
Morgan was dining when a drunken crew member got too close to the powder
with a lit candle.  His flagship the Oxford was destroyed in the ensuing
explosion, so he adopted the Cerf Volant as his new flagship, which he
retained for the rest of his life, and renamed it.  So, allow me to
introduce myself, 'n Anrhydeddus Bonheddwr (Honorable Lord) Morgan Blaidd
Du, the HMS SATISFACTION!! (No kidding, look it up,
http://www.data-wales.co.uk/morgan.htm )

'n Anrhydeddus Bonheddwr Morgan Blaidd Du

(Honorable Lord)

Ghillie and Protégé to

Baroness Rachel Ashton and

Baron James Ulrich MacKellar