[Artemisia] OT One more graduation

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 17:42:42 CDT 2005

My elder son, Michael Chirhart O'Harrow, will graduate High School on June
4th.  I will not be at Melee Madness.

My children and I seem to be doing this a lot ...  my eldest child, Leah and
I celebrated our graduations together too ... hers from High School and mine
from Weber State.

We may have to make a habit of this ... five years from now I may be
recieving either my Masters (Geography and Recreation) as my younger
daughter graduates High School.

Makes it tough to attend early season events  ;^?

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

"It is a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word" ...
Thomas Jefferson

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com