[Artemisia] Let The Banns be Published !!!

JRoss007 at aol.com JRoss007 at aol.com
Wed May 11 02:41:13 CDT 2005

        HEAR YE , HEAR YE.

            Let it be known to the populous of Artemisia that on the coming
Friday, The 13th of May (yes Fri the 13th. And planned that way.)
       That the Noble and unassuming Lord Eoin Maclulich  shall take to wife
    the Lovely and Loving M'Lady Theophania of Hythe.
       This bonding will formalize a relationship that has been going on for
        nigh on 3 years.
       Though formal Invites were sent to various family member, (mundane and
SCAdian.) this shall serve as an open invite to any and all that may have
time or  desire to attend.
       The ceremony and following reception will take place at Pioneer Park
       in Billings , at the normal Bronzehelm fighter practice site.
       The starting time is scheduled to be 5:30ish to give friends time to
get
       away from work. The music will start at 6pm and the ceremony shouldn't
take more than 45 minutes at the most. (Very short , simple ceremony.)
       The reception will go on until we have to lock the Zimmerman center
back up and we get chased out of the park.
       Please note , this is a relatively mundane wedding. Formal wear of
either type is not required. ( The groomsmen are wearing bluejeans and blue
shirts. it will make the ladies really stand out.)

       Thank you for your time,

     Sincerely,
     Lord Eoin Maclulich